Thermostatic mixing valves of this type provide control of the water temperature and are used:**For centralised control on hot water supply units or for localised control adjacent to point-use outlets.**In heating systems with underfloor heating or for limiting boiler return temperatures Where a system includes a hot water circulation circuit, a KB 191 return flow retarder unit (see accessories) must be fitted to prevent cold water backfeeding and cooling the mixed water at the outlets.
• Highly sensitive thermal element with good all-round water temperature sensing, even at low flow rates.
• Simple setting of the required water temperature.
• Scald protection - the hot water inlet is automatically cut off if the cold supply fails provided that the hot water inlet temperature is at least 10 K higher than that of mixed water setting.
• The cold water inlet is automatically cut off if the hot supply fails.
• Inner components are of scale-resistant materials.
• Complies with KTW requirements
||Thermostatic mixing valve with scald protection|
|Operating Temperature Range (C)