FK06 rinsable filter combinations ensure a continuous supply of filtered water. They prevent the ingress of foreign matter such as particles of rust, strands of hemp and grains of sand. The accumulation of foreign particles in the base of the filter bowl can be easily removed by reverse rinsing. The pressure reducing valve prevents overpressure damage and reduces the water consumption. The appliances correspond to DIN/DVGW requirements. The compact overall dimensions enable the filter combination to be fitted even where space is limited.
• The set pressure is directly indicated on the set point scale.
• The adjustment spring is not in contact with the potable water.
• The valve insert is of high quality synthetic material and can be fully exchanged.
• Filtered water supply even during rinsing.
• Inlet pressure balancing - fluctuating inlet pressure does not influence outlet pressure.
• Meets KTW recommendations for potable water
|| Back To Top|
||Filter combination with brass filter bowl|
|Port connection type
|Max. media temperature
|Transparant strainer chamber
|Pressure setpoint range
|Reverse rinsing with filtered water