The FK74C/FKN74C filter combinations comprise reverse rinsing filter and pressure reducing valve in one appliance. They ensure a continuous supply of filtered water. The fine filter stops the ingress of foreign bodies, for example rust particles, strands of hemp and grains of sand. The pressure reducing valve prevents pressure damage and reduces water consumption.|
• DIN/DVGW approved.
• Inlet pressure balancing - fluctuating inlet pressure does not influence outlet pressure.
• Filtered water supplied even during reverse rinsing.
• Patented reverse rinsing system - fast and thorough cleaning of the filter with small amount of water.
• Memory ring indicates when next manual reverse rinsing is due.
• Automatic reverse rinsing actuator with bayonet connector can be retrofitted.
• Large filter surface.
• Shock resistant clear synthetic material filter bowl enables easy checking of filter contamination.
• Filter and complete filter bowl are replaceable.
• The valve insert is of high quality synthetic material and can be fully exchanged.
• Standardised discharge connection.
• Meets KTW recommendations for potable water
||Reverse rinsing filter combination with rotatable connector flange|
|Port connection type
|Max. media temperature
|Pressure setpoint range
|Reverse rinsing with filtered water